A quantitative financial technology firm is currently experiencing a growth spurt. They are looking to bring on several new Python developers within a key development group. This group is responsible for all development of the major financial applications used across the front and back office.
- Excellent core Python coding experience
- Experience working in a Linux environment with Git version control
- Skilled with Python technologies including Numpy, Scipy, and Pandas
- Perform core Python development for key applications
- Perform development with web development technologies
- Create data visualization for portfolio managers and researchers
If you are interested please submit your resume for the consideration of Mikey Draine at Huxley.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.