I'm working exclusively with a client within the Global Capital Market space, who are actively hiring in their London offices for a Python developer to join there ranks.
Seeking a strong Python developer with solid exposure to on automation of networks and platform operations and direct experience in Operations and Engineer team.
A successful Python developer candidate will thrive in a fast paced environment, self-motivated and demand delivery of high quality, is this you?
- Strong Python exposure
- Strong understanding of business requirement and software design
- Provide oversight and code review for Python Developers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment working to strict deadline
- REST API (At least 3 years)
- Global Capital Market knowledge
- OOP exposure (At least 3 years)
If this sparks your interest and you're keen to know more. Ping me across your CV and we can get the ball rolling with an initial telephone conversation to help outline your expectations. Also, happy to offer advice and an overview of the current market.
Please send across your CV immediately as the interview process is in full swing.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales