Python Engineer My client is currently seeking an exceptional Python Engineer to join a team of highly experienced technologists to contribute to building a proprietary options trading platform as well as deal with post trade processing and automations. This opportunity offers exposure to various aspects within finance including risk, regulatory, and compliance and various aspects of the SDLC including design, development, implementation, testing, and post-trade analysis while being exposed to the latest technologies. Necessities:
- Professional experience involving Python developments in a Linux environment
- Strong understanding of data architecture/analysis, ML, AI and signal processing
- Experience working in finance/trading/post trade processing
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience in a low-latency / latency-sensitive environment
- Bachelors/Masters/PhD in Computer Science or related field
Bonus points if you have:
- Strong knowledge around OOP with experience in C++ components and Java
- Experience with distributed programming/systems
- Experience with Big Data
If this sounds like you, send an updated resume and your availability to speak to Rebekah Bostrom or share within your network for someone who may be a better fit for the above position!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.