Hope all is well, I'm reaching out because I'm working on a role that I believe you would be a strong fit for. Take a look at the details below and let me know if you would like to catch up further.
- Ability to effectively manage and deliver small to mid-size project initiatives independently.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Applied knowledge of the full SDLC with the ability to write comprehensive test strategies and plans based on documented and undocumented business requirements.
- 3+ years of experience using Microsoft SQL Server including querying complex schemas, and troubleshooting.
- 2+ years of hands-on quality assurance including black-box and white-box testing methods.
- Knowledge of n-tier architecture and relational database testing best practices and techniques.
- 1+ year QA Automation experience using tools such as shell/batch scripts, sql scripts, or python is a strong plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree is required, preferably in Computer Science, Mathematics, Science or Engineering.
If you're interested in being considered upload a copy of your resume for the attention of Jeff Fallon at Huxley Associates.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.