Quantitative Analyst - Retail Credit Risk
An investment bank are recruiting for a Quantitative Analyst to join within their new Retail Credit Risk Analytics function on a long term contracting basis.
You will be working closely with the Head of Global Wholesale Credit Risk Analytics to assist with the development of new retail credit risk scorecards PD,LGD EAD and cash flow models.
Key Skills Required
- Previous experience working as a Quantitative Analyst
- Good knowledge of retail credit process and products - credit cards, personal loans/lending
- Financial Services or Banking experience
- SAS experience
- Model development skills
- Quantitative education up to Degree/Masters within a numerical discipline
- Machine Learning knowledge
If this is of interest to you then please get in touch with an updated CV and we can arrange a suitable time to talk
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales