|Location: Boston||Salary: $170000 - $200000 per annum + bonus|
|Sector: Banking and Finance||Type: Permanent|
The Quantitative Researcher role will involve a number of responsibilities on a growing team. Developing financial and econometric models using machine learning techniques will be a key driver of our research. This role will also involve studying IMF reports, crypto-currency markets, financial vendor data, developing web-scraping tools, and exploring new quantitative research techniques as part of a collaborative team.
* PhD from a Top-30 Economics, Finance, or Quantitative program
* 0-5 years of experience in Quantitative Finance, preferably with a focus on econometrics
* Experience in machine learning programming and research techniques, developing financial models, running time series econometric analysis, etc.
* Excellent programming skills in statistical programming languages such as R, MATLAB, SAS, or Python
* Experience with Object-Oriented Programming skills in Python, Java, or C++ is preferred
* Demonstrated personal and/or professional interest in Crypto-currencies
* Experience with Bloomberg, MSCI, DataStream, FactSet is preferred
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.