- Type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location New York, USA
- Sectors Asset Management
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience
- Programming skills in C++
- Proven background working with financial asset classes including equities or fixed income
- A background in Statistics, Probability, Linear Regression and time series analysis
- MA/ PhD in Statistics, Computer Science or Applied Mathematics
- Enhancing the capability for Quant Research team by developing better solutions
- Applying quantitative concepts and advanced analytics to support investment needs
- Working closely with multiple stakeholders, including Portfolio Managers, Quant Researchers and senior management
- Facilitating research for developing new models and products
If you are interested in this role please apply with the link. Any further questions feel free to reach out to Haley Bower 617-248-9560.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.