Quantitative Developer - Machine Learning
- Type Permanent
- Salary $100000 - $200000 per annum + bonus
- Location Boston
- Sectors Banking and Finance
* Play an important role in the ongoing product revolution by deploying AI /ML technologies to help decision-making.
* Join the rapidly growing team of top-notch AI/ML/Bayesian/Probabilistic programmers working on the next generation financial advising platform.
* In this position, you will join R&D team to bring AI / ML / Bayesian modeling techniques to integrate financial knowledge + data to smart recommendation engine in order to help users understanding their financial situations, then taking right actions with strategies to improve their financial health.
* Experiences (or courses taken) with AI, Bayesian network modeling, probabilistic inference / programming,
* Knowledge in machine learning algorithms, regression, supervised / unsupervised ML, etc.
* Neural network / deep learning knowledge & experience is optional.
* Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills to work with financial experts from different areas.
* Solid math foundation and ability to quickly learn new AI / ML techniques.
* Working knowledge in feature engineering is a plus.
* Understand knowledge engineering & ontology development principles is a plus.
* Programming in Scala, Python, Java, or R.
* Experience in AI/ML/Bayesian related libraries like Figaro, Spark ML/Mlib, Scikit-learn, Pandas, or Tensor Flow, etc.
* Familiarity with web service is a plus.
Education / Experience:
* MS/PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, Data Science, Math, Statistics, or AI related fields.
* 4+ years experience with Scala, Java, Python, or R.
* 1+ years programming in AI/ML/Bayesian/Probabilistic programming
* 1+ years of industry experience is a plus.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.