An international asset manager with high AUM is looking to grow one of their research teams in Boston and are looking for experience Quantitative Researchers. The company focus on systematically driven portfolios and this group in particular focus on multi-factor long/short strategies.
The team are looking for people with a few years' experience, ideally with equities but can consider people from Fixed Income or Multi Asset backgrounds. The Quantitative Researcher will help generate new ideas as well as work on optimizing new and current data sets.
Required Experience/ Skills:
- Master Degree or PhD in Mathematics, Engineering, Engineering, Physics or Computer Science
- 1-4 years Quantitative/ Data Science Experience
- Equities background desirable
- Programming experience in one of the following languages: R, Python, Matlab, C++, Java
- Database experience, preferably SQL
- Strong Communication Skills
If interested in the role, please apply using the link. If you have questions, please reach out to Frazer Spackman at 617-248-9560 for a confidential conversation.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.