Team members will gain extensive exposure to the portfolio research process, interact with existing tools and infrastructure, as well as develop their own tools. Our team seeks a greater understanding of the key problems facing institutional portfolio managers, collaborating with internal and external parties alike to share insights and ideas that will drive/create opportunities. The team's research will end up broadly visible and applied at scale, via white papers, client advisory, and user-friendly technology platforms.
- Exceptional quantitative and analytical skills
- External presentation skills (one-on-one with clients or larger institutional audiences)
- An advanced degree in quantitative disciplines is preferred
- Strong programming skills in Python, Java, or another language useful for data analysis
- Solid statistical knowledge and familiarity with packages such as Numpy and Pandas
- Broad familiarity with academic finance literature strongly preferred
- Experience at an asset manager or allocator is a plus (NOT a necessity)
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.