An experienced Quantitative Researcher is required by a Boston based asset manager to join their central research group. The Quantitative Researcher will work closely with multiple Portfolio Managers on various research initiatives, as well as help analyse trade data. The researcher will work the full research development lifecycle including generating, back testing and forecasting risk on signals.
A small part of the Quantitative Researcher's role will also be to help improve the data infrastructure as well as work closely with trader and trade operations to improve execution. Experience with large volumes of data is highly desirable.
Qualified candidates will require:
- Master Degree or PhD in Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or Computer Science related programs
- 2-5 years post study work experience in Quantitative/ research field
- Programming experience in one of the following languages: Python, C++, Java, R
- Data Management experience (SQL)
- Strong Communication Skills
If interested in the role, please apply using the link. If you have questions, please reach out to Frazer Spackman at 617-248-9560 for a confidential conversation.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.