R&D C++ Developer
- Type Permanent
- Salary Up to US$350000 per annum
- Location Manhattan, New York
- Sectors Banking and Finance, Asset Management, Banking IT
A new Research & Development team for a top hedge fund in Manhattan seeks experienced Low Latency Software Engineers who have the desire to work on exciting Greenfield projects.
The successful candidate will have an entrepreneurial, go-getter attitude and enjoy working in small environments. He/she will enjoy taking ownership of challenging projects and work in a fast-paced environment. They will be quick on their feet and possess solid understanding of algorithms, design patterns and data structures.
We are seeking experienced C++ experts interested in taking part in building out a low latency trading platform. The successful candidate will have strong communication skills as they will be working with traders and quants to implement strategy and build trading applications from scratch. He/she should also have excellent understanding of the capital markets and strong command of C++ libraries (STL, Boost)
You will be responsible for the build-out for a brand new trading initiative. We are seeking technologists who have the desire to work in a fast-paced environment and build large-scale front office trading applications. You will be responsible for core infrastructure trading system development as well as strategy implementation and quantitative analysis.
- Computer Science/Mathematics Degree from a reputable university
- 5 years' C++ programming experience in a Linux environment
- Strong with algorithms, data structures and design patterns
- Experience with Linux/Unix/Solaris
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.