R&D / Lab Technician
High Tech Engineering Company
6 Month + Contract
Huxley Engineering are working with a high-tech / leading-edge engineering company who are very busy due to a strong order book.
As a result, they are now looking to support their technical / lab team with some technicians to assist with R&D Projects.
You will be involved in:-
- Sample Preparation and Analysis
- Perform scientific experiments and monitor and report findings
- Perform tests in the lab
- Help prepare written reports
- Participate in team discussions and they are seeking candidates with a genuine interest in science and technology and a good technical understanding.
- A knowledge or interest in chemistry / physics or material science would be beneficial.
- This role could lead to a permanent position in the future and could see quick career progression for the right candidate.
- Good IT skills as well as a knowledge of Word applications is desired
You may have worked in a lab environment before or have an interest in science from academia.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales