Recruiter - German speaker - industrial company
- Type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Luxembourg, Luxembourg
- Sectors Engineering
Do you have a first experience as a Recruiter? Do you speak French, German and English? Do you want to be part of a strong family HR team?
If you can answer "yes" to these 3 questions, then this opportunity could be interesting for you.
My client is an international industrial and growing group who employs more than 6000 people. Autonomy, freedom and responsibility are strong concepts for them. In order to strengthen their HR team, they are currently looking for a Recruiter who speaks German.
Your responsibility as a Recruiter
- Be directly in contact with the different line managers;
- Develop the recruitment strategy;
- Manage recruitment from A to Z;
- Write, publish and manage advertisements;
- Management and follow-up of applications;
- Conduct HR interviews;
- Manage to achieve the recruitment targets;
- Participate in the "On Boarding" of new employees;
- Participate in events related to recruitment.
Your profile as a Recruiter
- You already have a first experience in recruitment;
- You speak French, German and English;
- You have good communication skills;
- You work independently;
- You have the sense of listening;
- You have a great ability to handle stress.
The offer as a Recruiter
- A market conform salary (depending on your experience);
- A familiar and friendly working environment;
- A strong autonomy in your work;
Feel free to apply if you think that your profile matches the description above.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 1 weeks and we provide the complete confidentiality of your application. If you do not receive any feedback from us within that timeframe, you can consider that your application was not successful.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.