SThree is a publicly listed and global staffing organization providing specialist services in the IT, Banking and Financial Services, Life Sciences, Energy and Engineering fields.
We have more than 30 years of experience in recruitment and employ 2600 experts in 15 countries.
Our office in Luxembourg is looking for new talents. With 277000 employees and 145000 recruitments done in 2017, Luxembourg is a very attractive country. We are proud to be amongst the three biggest recruitment agencies in Luxembourg thanks to the quality of the work we deliver and the expertise of our consultants.
Recruitment Consultant - Job description:
You will be in charge of developing and farming your portfolio of clients and you will take care of the recruitment process from A to Z.
- Developing your portfolio of clients and maintaining the relationship with your customers through calls, meetings and networking events.
- Sourcing talents through direct approach, networking, advertising, …
- Interviewing applicants and supporting them in their career change.
- Acting as an advisor for your clients (interview preparation, offer negotiation, after care process …).
Recruitment Consultant - Your experience:
- You have a degree in economics, human resources, psychology, sales & marketing, …
- You are fluent in English and French, any other language is an asset.
- You possess good listening skills and communication skills.
- You are flexible and are able to adapt to different audiences.
- You are able to abide to tight deadlines and have good organisational skills.
- A first experience in sales and/or recruitment is a real added value.
Recruitment Consultant - What we can offer:
- Uncapped commission scheme.
- An attrative salary grid.
- Lunch vouchers.
- Pension/medical insurance.
- Company car allowance.
- Incentives: lunch clubs in Michelin start restaurants, Ibizza/Las Vegas/Miami trips, …
- A fair and rewarding working environment.
- Possibility of evolution: team management …
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.