Regulatory Compliance Officer
- Type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Luxembourg, Luxembourg
- Sectors Banking and Finance
Regulatory Compliance Officer (M/F)
Our client, an international bank, is currently looking for a Regulatory Compliance Officer. This person will be working within a team in order to ensure the implementation of new rules and regulations of the bank.
Key responsibilities of the Regulatory Compliance Officer that may include but will not be limited to:
- Following the evolution of the regulation and implementing of compliance policies;
- Establishing on a regular basis the AML controls of the bank;
- Performing compliance monitoring and participating to the Compliance monitoring program;
- Maintaining internal policies and procedures in line with applicable laws and regulations and up-to-date;
- Supporting the CCO for compliance matters;
- Drafting Compliance reports as necessary to regulatory bodies;
- Liaising with internal and external actors regarding compliance and regulatory issues.
Education & Background of the Regulatory Compliance Officer:
- Master Degree/BAC+5 in Law, Finance, Compliance or similar;
- At least 3 years of experience in a Compliance role within a bank/insurance company;
- Good knowledge about the banking environment and financial products;
- Strong understanding of the relevant rules and regulations for compliance theme areas, including AML/KYC laws, FATCA and Luxembourg's main financial instructions;
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal. Knowledge of any additional languages will be considered as an advantage;
- Very good computer skills;
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation and possess professional work ethic.
What on offer:
- The opportunity to work in a multicultural environment;
- The possibility to improve your existing skills and develop your expertise;
- Salary and package linked with your background and performance.
Do not hesitate to send your application to Huxley Luxembourg.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application providing 28 years of recruiting expertise.
If this opportunity does not correspond to your expectations, do not hesitate to share it with people in your network who could be interested in this position!
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.