- Type Permanent
- Salary Up to £30000 per annum +
- Location London
- Sectors Banking and Finance
A leading life Insurer, are looking for a Reinsurance Analyst join their team on a permanent basis. As a Reinsurance Analyst you will be responsible for all the data and information upon your own client account.
A Re insurance Analyst role will suit an individual who has recently graduated, is self-driven and can manage their time independently.
As a Reinsurance Analyst you will:
* Be responsible for your own client accounts, therefore you will be afforded the opportunity to input your own clients data upon the organisations systems.
* Have the opportunity to liaise with other departments such as Claims or Underwriting, therefore expanding your breadth of knowledge throughout the knowledge.
* work with complex databases using Excel and SAP, identifying data patterns.
As a Reinsurance Analyst will have the following qualities:
* As a Reinsurance Analyst you must be enthusiastic, ambitious and hard-working, with the ability to work independently as well as being part of a small team, and communicate effectively and demonstrate initiative.
* Demonstrable ability to manage multiple projects, tasks and own workload, whilst remaining focused on operational risks
* Ability to demonstrate collaborative working practises, soliciting feedback from others on work and ideas
* Accuracy and absolute attention to detail
* Strong communication skills to clearly articulate status and issues to others
If this role is off interest to yourself, please do not hesitate to call 0207 469 5041 for a confidential chat.
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.