A leading life Insurer, are looking for a Reinsurance Analyst join their team on a permanent basis. As a Reinsurance Analyst you will be responsible for all the data and information when processing Client accounts, recording claims, performing a full range of credit control procedures, analysis of client data.
A Re insurance Analyst role will suit an individual who has recently graduated, is self-driven and can manage their time independently.
As a Reinsurance Analyst you will:
- Be responsible for your own client accounts, therefore you will be afforded the opportunity to input your own clients data upon the organisations systems.
- Have the opportunity to liaise with other departments such as Claims or Underwriting, therefore expanding your breadth of knowledge throughout the knowledge.
- work with complex databases using Excel and SAP, identifying data patterns.
- As a Reinsurance Analyst will have the following qualities:
- As a Reinsurance Analyst you must be enthusiastic, ambitious and hard-working, with the ability to work independently as well as being part of a small team, and communicate effectively and demonstrate initiative.
- Demonstrable ability to manage multiple projects, tasks and own workload, whilst remaining focused on operational risks
- Ability to demonstrate collaborative working practises, soliciting feedback from others on work and ideas
- Accuracy and absolute attention to detail
- Strong communication skills to clearly articulate status and issues to others
If this role is off interest to yourself, please do not hesitate to call myself for a confidential chat
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.