About the role
A global financial services organisation, is currently seeking a Relationship Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Head of Sales you will take responsibility for enlarging the existing client base and increasing product penetration among their APAC clients. You will also be responsible for maintaining client relationships and portfolios.
- To build new revenue streams
- Maintain and develop senior relationships
- To support the management of the member pipeline for all services
- Manage strategic member & client outreach campaigns
- Grow revenue and solicit support from new and existing members and to secure retention of business in the current competitive environment.
- Able to gauge reactions in order to identify genuine concerns and opportunities.
- Demonstrate an understanding of key issues facing customers.
- Continually seek to understand what is needed to improve the service offered to customers and communicate this internally.
What you can bring to the role
- Must be numerate and educated to degree level
- Demonstrable aptitude for a sales and building and maintaining effective relationships
- Must be a self-starter, able to work in a fast paced, teamwork environment and demonstrate
- Understanding of financial market/ FX
- Must be someone who takes a detailed approach to working and who wants to understand the technical elements of the role
Benefits for you
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work in a Global organization that run like a start up in Sydney
- Flexibility in the work place
- Opportunity to travel
How to apply
Please get in touch with Jessica Swann at Huxley on 02 8251 2100 for a confidential discussion about the role
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.