Fixed Income department of a major Investment Bank is looking for a Release Engineer with experience working within Fixed Income.
The Analytics and Modelling team within the FID strategists group support the FID trading desks - Exotics Rates, Hybrids, Inflation, Rates Options & FX - by building pricing and risk models in the production system.
It is a Java/Scala environment, with an array of modern Automation Tools.
You will be Technically very strong and have an understanding of the full software lifecycle, including Build, Integration, Configuration and Release Management
- experience as a build and release, testing, and/or configuration management engineer in linux, windows
- experience with build tools including premake, make, jenkins, visual studio, ant, gradle & build acceleration tools such as Incredibuild & distcc and ccache
- experience with perforce and git (other SCM systems also ok) including writing of customised scripts (eg in python) for tasks such as promotion and propagation
- development experience in java or C++ so as to be able to drop into scala or c++ development at any time for example to conduct code mergers or modify tests
- experience of working in a globally distributed team
Please get in contact if this is you and you are looking for a new Contract role.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com