A consultancy are looking to bring on a Release Manager to work on site at a leading telecoms company.
Acting as the main technical interface, you will be accountable for successful delivery of all project system integration across IT Development & Support from initiation to implementation.
- Prepare the project plan for multiple workstreams, including key milestones & dependencies
- Define the required hardware & software components / versions for the different environments (JIT, UAT, PROD)
- Raise and manage CRs to deliver all environments across affiliates, including connectivity matrixes
- Manage key risks and issues
- Extensive experience within telecoms
- Project management certification or demonstrated project management experience
- Experience managing matrix organisations delivering IT implementations and involving multiple software application integrators.
- Broad technical knowledge of cable and IP network technologies, cable company & telecom operations and IT solutions.
- In-depth understanding of all Software Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC)
This is an amazing opportunity for a Release Manager to join a growing team, delivering world-class services to a global telecommunication company.
If you are interested and would like to learn more about this opportunity, please apply with your up to date CV to receive a full job specification and time to discuss the role further.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales