Research Business Analyst
- Type Permanent
- Salary Negotiable
- Location New York, USA
- Sectors Banking and Finance, Business Analyst, Data and Business Intelligence
Title: Research Business Analyst
Salary: $100,000 - $120,000
Start Date: ASAP
This is a remote full-time position
A growing investment firm is looking for a Research Business Analyst. You will be working very closely with the co-founders and will be responsible for market research, data collection during the company's due-diligence process, interpreting data, creating reports and making recommendations based on your findings.
You will be working to develop financial plans that encompass both short-range and long-range forecasting on investments they currently have and future investments they may want to make. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing firm and work directly with the founders and kick-start your career into finance!
- Strong analytical and numerical competencies
- Working knowledge of Python, R and SQL
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Effective project management skills
- Ability to effectively work remotely with a team
- Have a track record of successfully interpreting business environment trends
- Excellent communication skills and have the ability to keep highly technical analysis easy to understand
- Background in finance is a plus but not required.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.