|Location: Sydney CBD||Salary: $80000 - $100000 per annum + Bonus + Flexi + on site parking|
|Sector: Banking and Finance||Type: Permanent|
* On site parking
* Competitive Salary
* Leader in the group & retail life insurance market in Australia
* Great company culture, reinforced by employees
* Various employee benefits that promote a healthy work/life balance
* Defined career path
As a Life Claims Assessor in the retail team, you can expect to be performing the following tasks:
* Managing and assessing a portfolio of IP & TPD claims
* Day to day communication with key stake holders
* Requesting medical and financial information
* Making decisions according to your delegated authority level.
You must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
* A minimum of 12 month experience as a life claims assessor in either Group or Retail;
* Understand and interpret medical terminology
* Strong team player with commitment to the rest of the department
* Excellent customer service skills and attention to detail
Additionally, degree qualifications in an a Finance, Allied Health or Legal related discipline will be highly regarded.
How to Apply:
If you meet the above criteria for this, please submit your CV and apply within. Alternatively,if you would like to have a discussion regarding the position, or any other positions, feel free to contact Elliot Williams on 02 8251 2108.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.