|Location: Sydney CBD||Salary: £80000 - £100000 per annum + Bonus + Central Location|
|Sector: Banking and Finance||Type: Permanent|
* Sought after office location in Sydney's CBD
* Leading Australian insurance provider
* Leader in the group & retail life insurance market in Australia
* Sydney CBD
* Great company culture, reinforced by employees
* Various employee benefits that promote a healthy work/life balance
* Defined career path
As a Life Claims Assessor in the Claims team, you can expect to be performing the following tasks:
* Managing and assessing a portfolio of IP & TPD claims
* Day to day communication with key stake holders
* Requesting medical and financial information
* Making decisions according to your delegated authority level.
About The Role
To assess and manage a portfolio of Retail Life claims in line with the Policy Terms and Conditions whilst liaising with the Senior Team, Team Managers and Claims Development Team.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following-
* (Medical) Demonstrates a basic knowledge of medical terms/concepts so they can interpret reports and apply knowledge to the assessment process
* (Product) Demonstrates a working knowledge of the main product range including upgrades
* (Legal) Understands the main concepts of the Life Insurance Act that are relevant to assessing claims
* (Communication) Maintains regular outbound contact with the client, adviser and associated third parties
* (Financial analysis) Understands the basic elements of financial assessment for individuals and sole traders
* (Intuitive/Investigative Skills) Demonstrates an understanding of the tools available to investigate claims
How to Apply:
If you meet the above criteria for this, please submit your CV and apply within. Alternatively,if you would like to have a discussion regarding the position, or any other positions, feel free to contact Elliot Williams on 02 8251 2108.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.