A Top Tier Investment Bank are recruiting for a Risk Analyst to join their Market Risk and Counterparty Credit risk division on a long term contracting basis.
The Risk Analyst will need the following experience in order to be successful:
- Degree and Masters in a quantitative discipline.
- Experience in risk system development cycles and working with Risk Technology departments.
- Strong ability to understand and use complex systems and take a logical approach to resolve to communicate errors.
- High level of expertise in Excel & Access (VBA level), SQL, PowerPoint, Visio.
- Ability to critically review and check data.
- Investment Banking Experience.
- High degree of understanding of Traded Risk terminology and concepts - exposure calculation approaches and frameworks.
If this is of interest to you please get in touch as soon as possible.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales