Operational Risk Analyst
One of the largest Life Insurance Organisations in the UK are actively looking for Operational Risk Analysts to join their hugely expanding team.
An Operational Risk Analyst role will suit an individual who has recently graduated, and has the motivation and courage to drive business changes within operational risks.
As an Operationl Risk Analyst you will:
- Complete a range of daily control activities such as ensuring that all risk assessments are logged onto a database, ensuring that operational risks are identified throughout the business.
- Work closely with third party administrators and senior stakeholders, ensuring that Stakeholders can understand where risk has occurred and how they can resolve it.
- Draw themes and trends from data, working with front line analysts to understand and report accurately.
As an Operational Risk Analyst will have the following qualities:
- As an Operations Analyst you must be enthusiastic, ambitious and hard-working, with the ability to work independently as well as being part of a small team, and communicate effectively and demonstrate initiative.
- Strong communication skills to clearly articulate status and issues to others, such as senior stakeholders.
- Have strong data analysis skills, draw conclusions and justify your reasoning.
If this role is off interest, please click apply now.
Sthree UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.