- Bachelor of Business/Finance/Law
- Relevant professional qualifications preferable
- A minimum of 5 years of Risk/Compliance experience, of which at least 2 at a manager level
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills and excellent communication
- Knowledge of risk and compliance, APRA Prudential Standards, ISO 31000 and AS 3806 with proven success of frameworks design and implementation
- Experience in banking or financial services industry is a plus
- Personality/Cultural Fit - Detail orientated, flexible, friendly and respectful
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.