Risk & Controls Manager
- Type Permanent
- Salary £65000 - £75000 per annum +
- Location London, England
- Sectors Banking and Finance
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Data Governance Manager to join a leading Financial Institution in the City of London. The Data Governance Manager's purpose is to partner with the Treasury Department to ensure best-practice business-as-usual daily operations, represent Treasury to internal stakeholders across the group and ensure the department responds appropriately to upcoming regulatory and business change.
This is based in London City and paying £65-75,000k.
- Define the target first line operational risk model in agreement with all operational teams and senior management.
Conduct, Risk and Compliance
- Lead regulatory change programmes impacting Treasury to ensure compliance is clearly defined and agreed with all impacted stakeholder and supporting first line teams in delivering necessary compliance activities.
- Work closely with stakeholders to produce data quality rules and thresholds to facilitate data profiling and quality monitoring of key data produced and consumed by Treasury and its departments
- Experience in a professional services firm, with exposure to a changing environment
- Experience in understanding and delivering regulatory change in a Treasury/Finance function
- First or second line operational risk experience
- Data management and quality experience
- Able to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Analytical, structured approach to tasks
This role provides you with an excellent opportunity to join a leading Merchant Bank. As well as a competitive salary, the bank offers an award winning benefits package and opportunities for flexible working, as they promote the importance of having a healthy work-life-balance across the business. You'll also be eligible for highly competitive bonus and pension schemes.
If you are a confident, driven Risk Manager with the above experience and you want to join a leading Financial Institution, then please don't hesitate to apply!
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales