An international bank is looking to hire a Risk Manager to be part of their team.
As a Risk Manager, you would be required ensure that the operational risk framework for Securities Services ("HSS") Hong Kong is consistent and complied with the Global HSS and HBAP framework. You would also be required to support the roll-out and on-going operation of the stand-alone risk and control framework for HTHK to fulfil the commitment made to MPFA.
Location: Hong Kong
- Provide operational risk and control advice to HSS Hong Kong in particular, interpretations and implementations of the FIM and group policies requirements
- Conduct regular control testing and review on HSS Hong Kong
- Prepare business risk and control related reporting for HSS Hong Kong
- With 6+ years' experience in compliance, audit or operational risk in financial services industry
- Degree holder, with experience prepares management reports and governance meeting materials
- Relevant product knowledge including knowledge of Securities Services, preferably on Fund Services and MPF knowledge.
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and project management skills to enhance procedures and controls
- Well-developed project management skills, able to drive change and provide positive influence to achieve organization goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to negotiate and work effectively with senior business and stakeholders across business divisions and geographies
- Self-motivated, independent and able to appropriately prioritise work within a demanding workload
- Proactive and self-motivated with ability to think and act independently
Contract duration: 6 months
Kindly send your updated CV if you are keen to take this role.
Nadhrah Naela Abdullah (EA Licence No.: 16S8216)
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Gloabl Recruiters 2017