As a Risk Manager, you will be responsible for a portfolio of clients and participate in the development of the Risk Management function. This is an ideal position for someone hoping to develop his or her career towards a Conducting Officer Position. It is a real opportunity to evolve within an expanding team in a leading AIFM management company in Luxembourg.
- Developing fund risk management frameworks;
- Maintaining risk related policies, procedures and documentations;
- Monitoring risk parameters (VAR, stress testing, leverage, liquidity, counterparty, etc.) against established limits, researching and escalating breaches;
- Designing and implementing the Risk Management Policy and Procedures for Luxembourg funds, to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and internal policies;
- Implementing controls to ensure compliance with AIFMD regulatory requirements;
- Reviewing fund risk profiles and calibrate risk limits;
- Providing report on risk monitoring results to the EU management committees and boards;
- Monitoring industry developments in risk management;
- Leading/participating in projects and working groups on risk related matters;
- Other ad-hoc analysis and tasks to assist the growth of the business and ensure smooth running of daily activities.
- At least 3 years of experience within risk management;
- Investment management background is an advantage, with experience of Alternative investment funds;
- University degree in Finance, Economics or equivalent;
- Outstanding communication skills with an ability to handle multiple business tasks;
- Proven ability to work alone and demonstrate use of initiative;
- Fluency in English is compulsory, French will be considered an asset.
Feel free to apply if you think that your profile matches the description above.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we provide the complete confidentiality of your application. If you do not receive any feedback from us within that timeframe, you can consider that your application was not successful.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.