Risk Manager IT/EN/FR (m/f)
- Type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Luxembourg, Luxembourg
- Sectors Asset Management
As a Risk Manager, you will be responsible of a portfolio of clients and participate to the development of the Risk Management function. This is an ideal position for someone willing to develop his/her career and progression opportunities with an expanding team within a leading UCITS & AIFM management company.
Key responsibilities may include but will not be limited to:
- Performance of key controls on Portfolio Managers and Distributors appointed by the management company;
- Analysing and reporting of risk monitoring and risk effectiveness procedures for the use of senior management and clients;
- Daily risk reporting preparation and review with the necessary escalation of critical issues, such as VaR reports;
- Reviewing fund's risk profiles and calibrate risk limits;
- Performing pre-trade checks for non-liquid assets and an oversight on the AIFs valuation;
- Participating to the review of the Risk Management Processes and internal policies;
- Assisting the Conducting Officers with the daily function;
- Drafting reports for the funds or management company's board meetings;
- Providing input into various projects;
- Other ad-hoc analysis and tasks to assist the growth of the business and ensure smooth running of daily activities.
- University degree in Finance, or Economics or equivalent;
- At least 3 years of experience in audit or risk management field within the financial industry;
- Strong knowledge of the European and Luxembourg regulatory environment and of the alternative investment funds business (and related risks);
- Excellent use of MS Office, especially Excel. Knowledge about VBA and SQL will be appreciate;
- Outstanding communication skills with an ability to handle multiple business tasks;
- Proven ability to work alone and demonstrative use of initiative;
- Fluency in Italian, English and French.
Do not hesitate to send your application to Huxley Luxembourg.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application.
If this opportunity does not correspond to your expectations, do not hesitate to share it with people in your network who could be interested!
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.