Sales Associate - Long Island, NY
- Type Permanent
- Salary US$35000 - US$65000 per annum + OTE
- Location Long Island, New York
- Sectors Banking and Finance
Job Title: Sales Associate
Type: Full Time, Permanent
My client, a technology solutions organization, is seeking a Sales Associate for their growing team based in Nassau County, Long Island. This is an exciting opportunity where you will have a territory in the Long Island + Greater region, and will be responsible for the development and enhancement of new and existing clients.
- Research and determine new leads and clients; new business development
- Travel to client locations - 50% in the office, 50% out on meetings at client sites (local to the Long Island region)
- Establish and maintain relationships
- Responsible for the full sales process, from lead generation through onboarding and collection
- Partner closely with the whole sales team and other operational departments within the company
- Understand and monitor the market place rates and modify prices accordingly
- Maintain and continuously develop your understanding of products by reading articles, attending conferences, and other forms to further educate yourself
- Ability to create a captivating sales pitch through various platforms (Email, presentation, during meetings, etc).
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
- 1-4 years of relevant experience
- Driven, hardworking, self-motivated
- Sales mentality
- Must have access to reliable transportation (IE: car, etc) as you will be commuting to client sites 50% of the time
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; thrives working within a "family office" type of environment
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.