Salesforce CRM Support Analyst
An investment bank are looking for a Salesforce CRM Support Analyst to drive business transformation across Capital Markets through a new Salesforce CRM platform on a contracting basis.
The role will require you to liaise between business users, internal system teams and external vendors managing and supporting production issues. You will also be providing training on new functionality/features deployed while working with senior stakeholder on a strategic level.
- Previously worked in banking or financial services
- Experience with Salesforce CRM platform
- Understanding of Capital Markets
- Previous roles as a Business analyst or production support
- Ability to liaise and work with internal teams and external stakeholders
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Windows server, UNIX OR MS-SQL experience
- Experience of front line support
If this Salesforce CRM Support Analyst role is of interest then please get in touch with an updated CV.
Look forward to hearing from you,
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales