SAP Master Data Technician - Manufacturing sector - Luxembourg
Are you currently looking for a new challenge which will offer you the opportunity to develop your career and work in an open minded company which care for your personal development?
One of our client, an international renowned manufacturing company is currently actively looking for its new SAP Master Data Technician in order to reinforce their team. This family business finds its headquarter in Luxembourg and is present on the market since more than 90 years. In fact, they place themselves as a leading partner with more than 1200 employees over the globe and 10 manufacturing facilities worldwide.
You will have the chance to enter an open minded company which will allow you to pursue your ambitions in a unique atmosphere suitable to personal development. You will integrate a team of 2 experienced people. You will play an essential role in a big project of ERP implementation which will last several years and offer exciting challenges to face every day.
The main role of the SAP Master Data Technician will be to ensure master data enhancement during all phases of the projects as well as after go-live. Also, you will be responsible for organizing and maintaining a good communication between all Master Data owners within the organization.
If you have excellent communication skills and you are ready to invest yourself within a company which will offer you the possibility to further develop your career, this is the right opportunity for you! Do not hesitate to send us your CV.
SAP Master Data Technician - Your responsibilities:
- You will be in charge of research and implement data enhancements
- You will support migration of data and data maintenance
- You will be responsible for the maintenance of SOD and DOA models
SAP Master Data Technician - Your profile:
- You have minimum 4 years of experience
- You are experienced in data collection
- You have good knowledge in SAP
- You are fluent in English
SAP Master Data Technician - What will you get?
- Attractive salary package up to 50K
- 26 days of holidays
- Beautiful possibilities of evolution in an open minded environment
- Additional benefits
- Flex-time which allow you to ensure a healthy work life balance
- Great accessibility (+ parking spots)
How to apply?
Do not hesitate to send us your application! Successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible within two weeks and we guarantee confidentiality of your application.
This opportunity does not fit your expectations? Do not hesitate to share this opportunity to your network!
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.