SAP MM, SD, FICO Consultant
- Type Contract
- Salary competitive
- Location Tokyo 23 wards, Japan
- Sectors IT, Functional IT, IT-Consulting
Templatized SAP ECC Roll Out for customer's Japan subsidiary
- Location : Tokyo
- Industry : Agro-chemical (Manufacturing)
We are looking for consultants who can help us understand localization aspects across MM, SD &FICO modules & processes from a manufacturing and trading business perspective in JAPAN and provide local handholding, training and support for SAP roll out to our customer team in Tokyo. The Roll Out entails 2 months of build/implementation - the core config part for which will be carried out by company's International SAP Practice, followed by 1 month of post Go Live (Hyper care) support. 1/2/3 consultants would be required throughout the engagement.
- 3-4 Years of experience in or across Materials Management (MM), Sales & Distribution (SD) and Finance & Control (FICO) module in SAP ECC, preferably with manufacturing kind of business/operations
- Necessary to have at least 2 years of work experience in SAP landscape in JAPAN
- Japanese speaking capabilities (Read/Write/Speak ) Interaction mainly with Japanese business owners and process/operations team
- English speaking capabilities (Read/Write/ Speak) Interaction with international teams and Customer
SThree Japan is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.