- Type Contract
- Location London, England
- Sectors Banking IT
SAS Analyst required for an Investment Bank based in London.
SAS Analyst should have extensive SAS programming experience to join their Redress/Remediation programme on a contracting basis.
The SAS Analyst will be expected to identify customers impacted by bank errors or product issues and support the fulfilment of redress/remediation activity.
Key skills to be successful:
- Ability to manipulate large data sets via SAS programming.
- Worked within a redress project/programme.
- Ability to apply analytic techniques to data to produce explanatory results.
- Ability to extract information from data and translate into business language.
- Ability to manipulate data via Teradata, R.
- Project management skills (advantageous)
It is essential to have conducted the above within Investment Banking/Financial Services.
If you are interested in the above, apply below.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales