A gtop global investment bank located in New York City is looking for a savvy individual who possesses strong java and scala skills. The primary goal of this role is to design, build, implement and develop risk management systems while being able to influence, drive and change the way the team develops software. Ideal candidates will have a proven track record of designing complex Java/Scala applications and implementing end-to-end solutions.
Here's what we are looking for:
- 3- 7 years of scala experience
- Proven track record of designing complex Java/Scala applications and implementing end-to-end solutions
- Kdb+ experience is a big plus; Q language familiarity is desirable
- Experience in setting up kdb+ ticker plant components
- Good understanding of OOP principles and constructs: polymorphism, interfaces and abstract classes, overloading and overriding
- Basic data structures and algorithms
- Experience working with basic Java collections: List, Set, Map
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.