Our client, a growing FinTech company with a passion for technology and for people, is looking for a Scala Developer to join their international development team. The team are working on greenfield projects to develop innovative products designed to assist in the detection of financial crime.
Would you like to live and work in Vilnius and to be part of an exciting journey with your new team of technology enthusiast colleagues? If you are a skilled Scala Developer who enjoys working within a collaborative, communicative environment with plenty of room for creativity, this opportunity will be interesting for you!
The technical stack for this position is extensive. If you are a solid Scala Developer and don't 'tick all of the boxes' in terms of technical experience, that's no problem. If you like to keep up with new technologies and can demonstrate your passion to do so..
Profile of a Scala Developer
* Software development experience in Scala.
* Excellent collaboration and communication skills in English.
* Passion for technology and an entrepreneurial spirit.
* Experience with BigData (Hadoop) would be a benefit
* Love to keep up to date with new technologies and to apply your new found knowledge in a complex technical environment.
* Familiar with working in a SCRUM / Agile team
In addition to the pleasure of working with your team of skilled and motivated colleagues in an exciting, technical environment you will also be well compensated financially. Alongside a competitive salary you will receive excellent secondary benefits, education budget and continuous development opportunities. A clear career advancement path.
Visa sponsorship available.