Scala Developer - help create a cleaner environment
- Type Permanent
- Salary €55000 - €75000 per annum + competitive
- Location Amsterdam, North Holland
- Sectors Developer
Scala Developer - Creating a cleaner environment
For a renowned international company I am looking for an experienced Scala Developer. As a Scala Developer you will be working on cutting-edge technologies which are complex and requires advanced coding, creative solutions, attention for detail, and a wide variety of programming languages and tooling.
Duties and responsibilities:
As a Scala Developer your tasks will include;
* help making architecture and design decisions together with the team;
* expanding and improving our existing Scala applications according to the needs to business by, among others, adding new features;
* work on their Scala applications with an international team of 19 Developers.
* Minimum 7 years of experience as Software Developer;
* Minimum 2 years work experience in Scala software development;
* Strong interest in functional programming
* Knowlegde of Akka, Spray and building REST APIs is a plus
* Experience with Scrum and/or Kanban is a plus
Rewards & Benefits
- excellent salary, compensation and benefits;
- located in the centre of Amsterdam;
- challenging and international work environment;
- flexible working hours;
- the opportunity to optimise your skills and knowledge;
- career growth opportunities.
You will work at a successful, international company in the centre of Amsterdam. The company is active in the electric market. The company operates a custom made back-office and mobile apps.
Are you our new Scala Developer? To apply online or to speak to a consultant in the IT team about this job or similar roles, contact Alexandra Smelt on 020 522 1322 or at a.smelt @ huxleyit.com.
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.