SCRUM Master - CRM
- Type Permanent
- Salary €80000 - €130000 per annum + competitive
- Location Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
- Sectors Finance and Operations, Developer, Functional IT
Are you an experienced Scum Master interested in a role where you will be a driving force for the success of your team? You will be operating in a collaborative atmosphere with your highly skilled, communicative technical and business colleagues to achieve a large-scale CRM roll-out in a complex environment.
Our client is a high tech international bank, focused on remaining up-to-date with the latest technologies and methods. Looking for a Scrum Master - Team Lead for one of their Full-Stack CRM Development teams.
Your responsibilities as a Scrum Master - Team Lead:
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and Software Developers to ensure that projects are moving in the desired direction
- Planning and organising assignments for the team
- Asking the right questions to the right people in order to safeguard progress of projects
- Contributing and co-operating with various Software Development teams and business stakeholder - understanding different skills and and types of personality.
- Making sure that you understand the 'big picture' but also the finer details
- Take ownership of tasks and ensure that they are seen through
Your profile as a Scrum Master - Team Lead:
- Higher education in Computer science, Mathematics or related field
- Extensive SCRUM experience
- Mentoring and coaching teams in processes and tools
- You enjoy relationship building and collaborating with others
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Dedicated to creating results
- Some knowledge or experience with CRM configuration / customization would be an advantage
- Experience working in the finance / banking domain would be an advantage
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.