SCRUM master required for global banking client
- Type Contract
- Salary Negotiable
- Location Sydney
- Sectors Banking and Finance
Location: Sydney CBD
Type: Day rate contract ($650 pd)
Length: 6 month rolling
This role serves as a liaison between technical and non-technical departments, and communicates with other management, developers, product managers, and technical support specialists on product issues. The ideal candidate is experienced with both Scrum and traditional project management practices. The candidate will help drive the agile software development methodologies across the team.
My client is looking for someone who has a minimum 4 years of SCRUM experience and who has managed SCRUM teams of 8+ people.
Support the product development process:
* Facilitate project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos, and other Scrum-related meetings.
* Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress.
* Maintain process documentation.
* Ensure the development teams are practising the Agile principles.
Support the Product Owner:
* Assist as needed with backlog maintenance.
* Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
* Assist with prioritisation and resolution of defects/bugs.
Support the product team:
* Participate proactively in developing and maintaining team standards, tools, and best practices.
* Identify and remove impediments, prevent distractions.
* Facilitate discussion and conflict resolution.
* Empower the team to self-organize.
* Must be a Certified ScrumMaster 4+ years of ScrumMaster experience.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types.
* Ability to understand technical issues at a high level.
* A thorough understanding of Agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures.
* Exceptional communication, organization, and time management skills.
* Ability to coach the team to reach their highest potential.
* Collaborative approach to driving decisions.
* Strong analytic and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail
If you feel you have the right experience for this role please don't hesitate to contact Andrew McManus on 0282512100 or apply with an updated CV via the link below.
If you know anyone who would be suitable for the role please pass on my details.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.