A Security Architect position is recently available on a very high bar, high calibre security team at a top NYC investment manager. The position allows the opportunity to contribute to the development and implementation of standards critical to the operational security.
The role is best suited for a highly technical security expert looking to take ownership of projects and have a say on how to design and run the security group without having to take on managerial responsibilities.
- Driving the secure design of core infrastructure and software.
- Providing technical guidance and support across the firm as an Information Security SME
- Build secure cloud deployment (AWS)
- Develop and implement technical security risk assessments and secure design practice
- Lead and execute security projects
- Security design of architecture: cloud and on-prem
- Software development experience with Python
- Proficiency across multiple security domains: Network, Linux and Windows, Cryptograpgy, Software
- Ability to guide emerging attacks, mitigation methods, and best practices
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.