My client based in Eindhoven is in search of a Software Security Architect. The company is a leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications.
- Creation of innovative and disruptive security solutions
- Specification / Design / Review of embedded software security architectures
- Risk and threats analysis of security systems
- Support the various HW and SW development teams of the company with security reference designs
- End-to-end security architecture
- Root cause analysis of security defects and creation of counter measures
- Specification and design of innovative security concepts (whitebox cryptography, secure virtual machines, code obfuscators)
- PhD/M.Sc. in Computer Science/ Electrical Engineering/Mathematics or equivalent
- 5+ years experience with embedded security
- Creativity, yet with the focus on challenging but achievable goals
- Openness for new ideas
- Independent working style, but willingness to listen and to adapt
- Good communication skills
- The ability to interact smoothly with a diverse range of colleagues, customers and partners inside and outside of the organisation
- Strong team player
- Willingness to travel
Please leave your resume if you're interested in this position and available on short notice!
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.