Huxley is a specialist recruitment company within Banking & Financial Services. Our purpose is to help clients achieve their business goals whilst enabling candidates to achieve their career goals through matching the best talent with the best employers in their field. Our clients include some of Australia's best known banks, insurance companies, fund managers, brokerage firms, accountancy and consulting firms, and other financial institutions.
One of our Financial Services clients is currently searching for a Security Architect for a 12month initial contract in Melbourne CBD. Due to the uplift in project work there is also good potential this contract will extend beyond the initial duration.
- As a Security Architect you will be responsible for hands on design and managing vendor suppliers throughout the design process in line with BAU and operational needs.
- Ensure architecture governance requirements are met, in addition to the needs of the program.
- Pick up vendor designs, provide input or guidance on them for redesign.
- Manage stakeholder relationships.
- Liaise with other teams on security architecture guidelines, platform design, concerns and the quality of vendor deliverables.
- Over 8 years Architecture experience
- Extensive Security experience (ideally 10+ years)
- Must have a broad understanding of Security Architecture including areas such as data privacy, data security, data loss prevention, risk and inflight risk, how to secure data in the cloud and how to secure the data inflight.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Awareness of Security Architecture frameworks such as ISO 27001 and ISO 27002 would be highly beneficial
- Banking, Financial Services or Insurance industry experience
If you would be interested in working as as Security Architect for a Financial Services firm in Melbourne CBD, please apply with an updated copy of your CV for immediate review. Alternatively, please contact Georgina Beavis on 0282512105 for a confidential discussion.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.