Sr. Security Engineer
Financial company in search of a Sr. Security Engineer to develop as well as maintain security solutions. This IT Security Engineer will work alongside multiple teams to architect, engineer and implement security solutions, policies, automations, as well as ensuring compliance. This Security Engineer will be a full time role in Chicago IL, part of a growing team.
What you get to do:
- Monitor infrastructure to suggest and design security improvements to improve security of the environment, ensuring compliance.
- SIEM // monitoring, log aggregation and analysis
- Vulnerability and penetration testing
- Incident Response and troubleshooting support
Tools we use:
- Server and Application platforms // Vmware, Amazon, AWS
- Security// Palo Altos, Cisco ASAs, ForeScout, Proofpoint, F5 technologies, CyberArk, Nessus and Splunk
What we look for:
- Experience with IPS/IDS, Firewalls, DDoS, and Cloud Security
- Extensive Experience with SIEM, Incident Response, Pen testing, and Vulnerability testing
- Experience with Application Security
- Worked with large Linux environments
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field along with CISSP, CISA, CISM or related certifications
To learn more and speak about this opportunity, please apply below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.