Our client a leading cyber firm in Dubai is currently seeking Security Engineer with approximately 6-8 years of experience who has hands on experience in security analytics platform developed, implemented and managed
- The role will be responsible for expanding and formalising security analytics program, including both tactical and strategic direction from CISO.
- Responsible for development, implementation and test of use cases in close cooperation with other business units
- Analyse security alerts (WAF, RASP, NIPS, HIPS, DLP, Email security, APT, etc.)
- Engineering experience querying data from large data systems on Data Lake, SQL, Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Hive, Ansible, Bro, Logstash, or Elasticsearch
- Develop SaaS software for user and entity behaviour analytics, security orchestration, automated incidence response.
- Develop and deploy reliable and sustainable micro-services for security research, operation, and management.
- 6-8 years of experience who has hands on experience in Security, analytics platform developed, implemented and managed open source or security analytics solution.
- Must possess and demonstrate deep technical skills in at least two domains - penetration testing, systems or application security, security architecture, network security, system or network administration, cyber threat intelligence analysis and security systems engineering.
- Any of the following certifications will also be advantageous:
- GPEN, OSCP, GXPN, CISSP
- Experience in architectural design and implementation of the ELK, Splunk, Graylog, ArcSight, Nitro, Qradar and other SIEM solutions
open source or security analytics solution for 6 Months Contract.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.