Security Java Developer
- Type Permanent
- Salary $130000 - $160000 per annum + Bonus
- Location Arlington
- Sectors Banking and Finance
This Security Java Developer will be a key player in the security planning and development of new technology. You will get to lead a team in the design, implementation, and management of Identity and Security solutions. Are you a subject matter expert in application development with experience in Enterprise Application Integration EAI? If you are a Security Java Developer with 5+ years' experience in Application Security with key security controls: Identity Management, Authentication, Authorization, Encryption, etc. then see below! This is a Full Time, Permanent Position located in Arlington Virginia.
What your day will look like:
* Architect, develop and mentor // responsible for security SME support for a set of development agile teams
* Perform Threat modeling to ID security risks, gaps and requirements
* Assess and expand the capabilities of teams to meet security needs
* Create codes and libraries for security // code reviews
* Operational duties -debugging, fixing code, writing tools to troubleshoot
* Perform in-depth assessments of third party products and/or solutions
What we are looking for:
10+ years' experience in IT
* 5+ years of development background preferred
* 5+ years of security required
* OWASP top 10
* Web sockets, Spring Security, Tomcat Application Server, etc.
* Security Controls: Identity Management, Authentication, Authorization, Encryption, etc.
Experience with Bash scripting, SED, AWK, Perl, Python
Installing and deploying software on Linux along with hands-on troubleshooting in a Linux environment
Previously worked with virtual machines
Data translation EAI solution experience using python/perl
Performance and Load balancing experience with multi-tier architecture
Familiar with layers of defense and tools or solution
If you would like to hear more about this Security Java Developer then please follow the link below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.