Your new role:
The Security Solutions Architect will work as part of the Cyber Security Program Office. Accountable for constructing sound, pragmatic and contemporary Security technology solutions for current and emergent business needs within the context of, and in order to advance, the conformance to established information security policy and standards. At a broader level the Security Solution Strategist is involved in defining a security technology capability and/or solution road-map and facilitating the implantation of this road-map. The Security Solution Strategist works with the Enterprise and Solutions Architects and Global Business leads for strategic direction (both conforming to, and helping to define) and plays a key role as a growth/innovation driver and advocate for good design where: The work focuses on the overall architecture, design, build, and integration of security solutions or platforms spanning multiple security / technical and/or business capability domains with cost / strategic implications as a primary driver.
Develop and maintain an information security technology best practices road-map in collaboration with Enterprise Architecture, including cost estimates, in response to information risk and security requirements and business strategies and requirements. Conducts enterprise security and vulnerability analyses and threat assessments as part of the Information Risk Management life-cycle. Collects, analyses, and summarises information risk & security data and trends. Informs the evolution of non-functional security requirements and control procedures in line with policies & standards and line of business objectives.
- Bachelor degree in information security/technology or associated discipline and CISSP required; Preferable Certifications: CRISC
- Eight years of experience in information security systems architecture, controls design and implementation.
- Strong subject matter expertise with industry standard information security authoritative sources e.g. COBIT, ISO , NIST and associated architecture control and design methodologies
- Has a deep understanding of Information security for computing platforms
- Ability to deal with the ambiguity associated with working in a fast paced and changing environment
- Demonstrated success with developing a risk-aware culture through partnership with peer technology teams and supported LOB(s)
- Proficient problem-solving skills using data analytics and risk quantification - FAIR risk analysis experience or equivalent preferred
- Demonstrated success in guiding, and influencing sound risk and security remediation strategies aligned with core business objectives and risk appetite
If interested please contact Matthew on 0282512110 or apply directly.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.