This Security Systems Engineer will support the IT Security infrastructure on a global platform. The Security Engineer will secure IT systems while getting to deploy and use exciting InfoSec technology within the IT infrastructure. This is a Full Time Role in Chicago, IL.
What you get to do:
- Guide and give insight on IT security technologies // Advise on best security practice
- SME for technologies project Life Cycle
- Product implementation, installation, configuration, migration & troubleshooting of networking and security equipment
- Support project architecture, POC and Charter creation
- Global: Project coordination support // Implementation // configuration
- Attend trainings, conferences, and meet with vendors
- Automate continuously // process refinement
What we look for:
- 4+ years of either Systems Integration or Deployment Engineering (preferable in Global IT environment)
- Experienced with Vendor/Platform Security skills such as: ID/PS, Firewalls (Cisco ASA, Palo Alto), Symantec Endpoint Protection/AV, log management (Splunk, RSA Security Analytics or similar), Identity management, Data Loss Prevention
- Experienced in Networking skills such as: Network Switches (Cisco ACI, Nexus), wireless networking equipment, virtualization (VMWare, HyTrust)
- Strong Windows (Nix a bonus *cross-platform package management system)
- Additional experience with: Ability to communicate clearly w/ Sr. stakeholders
- Industry Certifications preferred
- Symantec, Splunk, RSA, Microsoft, RedHat, VMWare experience preferred
- Project Management: seen as a bonus (PMI or Prince2)
If you are a Security Engineer or System Engineer with Security Certifications and experience, please apply to the link below.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.