My client is an American management company. Luxembourg is looking for an accountant in order to take care of the accounting of the company and some of the group entities.
You will be joining the internal finance department and will directly report to the Managing Director and work in close collaboration with the senior accountant.
- Keeping company financial transactions records.
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly/quarterly/annual financial statements.
- Preparing CIT and VAT returns.
- Liaising with internal departments and external stakeholders (auditors, banks, …).
- You are fluent in English.
- You have a degree in finance/accounting/economics …
- You have 1-5 years of experience in accounting in LUX GAAP ideally gained within a big four company.
- You have a good knowledge in MS office.
- You are flexible and are detail oriented.
- You have very good communication skills.
- A salary in line with the market.
- A stable group and of the leaders in its market.
- An international company.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.